Monday, October 8, 2007

omg

I think my daughter has talked non-stop since she got home from school today. Seriously.

4 comments:

Sheri said...

Kym, I am so there with you. Did you know that, on average, a preschooler will ask 437 questions a day? No wonder we are all tired at the end of the day.

Ava is a big car-talker. AS you know, Houston is a large city, and it takes a fair amount of time to get anywhere. During that time, I am held prisoner to a barrage of questions and discussions about anything and everything. Music, particularly Dan Zanes, is my only repreive from this. All I can say is that I may kiss him should I ever have the chance to meet him. :D

Raising Jenna said...

... held prisoner to a barrage of questions ... LOL! I feel your pain. I believe they ask that many questions a day! Sometimes if feels like double that!

Jessica said...

Yes, I remember how many questions that girl can ask in a 4-day period. "What do you DO Aunt Jessica? No, what is your job? Where do you go to work? THAT'S not a job!!!" Urg.
By the way, LOVE the new haircut. She'd be adorable if she was bald. And tell Russ congrats on the 30-mile bike ride. And stop drowning your daughter in beer. :) Love you guys!

Wendy said...

That sounds like Kaydee....and if she's not talking to me she's talking to her imaginary friend MickeyMouse. :)