Sitting in traffic on Sunday -- the kind of traffic that takes you 90 minutes to drive 5 miles -- I was getting irritated with the people who ignored the "RIGHT TWO LANES CLOSED AHEAD" and proceeded to drive up to the end of their rope ... you understand. Then they want to cut in ... etc.
I told Jenna, "I'm not letting them in. It upsets me that people do this!"
"Do what?" she asked.
And I tried to explain.
"I'm not letting them in," I repeated, and then paused. "But Jesus would let them in, huh, sweetie?"
"Yes, mommy."
"We should do what Jesus would do, huh?"
"Yes, mommy. Do what Jesus would do."
We let some cars in.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I have many days like this in Houston traffic, Kym. Now, I bet you felt better after letting them in, right? I know I always do. :)
Post a Comment