Saturday, March 1, 2008

We won!!!!

Ran a 5K race this morning in Prattville, and I won my age group :) !!!!
Jenna ran the tot trot (next time she'll enter the 1 mile, because 100 yards of running truly is not enough to motivate her!).

Here are some pictures of our morning. The one of me and Jenna is us warming up before her big dash!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Jenna is a runner, "just like mommy!"

Glad y'all had fun :D

Lelia said...

Way to go, you two!!!

Lisa said...

That is quite an accomplishment! Way to go! I am just trying to get through the "couch to 5k" program since the "I just had a baby" excuse is really no longer valid!

Sheri said...

WTG!!! I love that you are encouraging Jenna to get out there, too.

Evonne said...

WTG girls! What a great thing to do together.