Saturday, September 22, 2007

Times, they are a-changing ...

Jenna received a horrid (and that's being nice) haircut at the mall about three weeks ago, and finally I had a weekend where we could have her mess "fixed." She wanted her hair like Laura Grace's, a friend of hers at school. Doing that, I knew, would take a good three or four inches off her hair. Yes, she wanted it like Laura Grace's.

Here's our new Jenna:


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so precious! I love the hair cut! :) We have picture day on Monday-- no kids attempted to cut their hair last week, but one has a HUGE (and I'm not even exaggerating) knot on his head from falling on the playground and hitting a metal drain thing. Oh well... :)
-Kim

Unknown said...

Wow! Jenna is looking so grown up! Love the dimples :D

Lisa said...

I love teh hair! She is so pretty!

Sheri said...

Oh WOW!!! She looks so fantastic! She is definitely the daring type when it comes to hair. A girl after my own heart.