Wednesday, September 19, 2007

You & me ...

Tracy and I met in England almost 10 years ago ... both newly married, and both learning the sacrifices wives make when their military husbands are stationed overseas. We went through the worst together, and pulled together, to survive. Traveling through Europe was great -- but when two intelligent (well, she is) women are sitting at home while their careers sit in the States, it's tough. But she was there.

HERE are some pictures of us taken last week for a scrapbooking project she's working on -- I am so lucky she lives here in Montgomery. It's wonderful to have a connection from the early days of struggle ... someone who knows what it took to get to where we are now in our lives. She's a beautiful woman, a beautiful scrapbooker, and I was honored to take part in her project.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a terrific layout. You're right, Tracy is incredibly talented.

Of course, with such beautiful subjects, how could she go wrong!

:D

gottaluvboyz said...

Beautiful layout...Stunning pictures...Great job Tracy!