Friday, October 31, 2008

Fancy Jenna

This is Red Ribbon Week at Jenna's school, and today, they were told to dress as their favorite character from a book. We chose Fancy Nancy, a cool little girl who uses big words (extraordinary, bonjour), loves to travel and is over all spectacular! Here's the comparison:

4 comments:

Sheri said...

So precious!!!! We are big fans of the series here, too.

Raising Jenna said...

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! I've heard more people say they have never read/seen/heard of the books! I just love this character -- it really fits Jenna to a 'T'!

Anonymous said...

A perfect match! Our kiddos dressed up as something they want to be when they grow up for Red Ribbon week-- I like Jenna's outfit more! :)

Kim

Raising Jenna said...

Thanks, Kim :) This really was a lot of fun! I wish she could be Fancy Nancy every day!!