We have a new cat named Libby (who we have yet to introduce on our site). Libby is 4, so Jenna made a hat for her, complete with pictures of cats on top and her age on the bottom. "She won't wear it, mommy!"
Jenna and I went for a walk one night and were greeted by the fullest of moons. Jenna said, "I'm going to make lots of stars and let them hang from the moon!" I thought it was her imagination blossoming. Until we got home and she took out five pieces of paper, and drew and cut out a moon and four stars. We hung the masterpiece in her room that night.
Jenna's kindergarten teacher has the students write words as they ... well, as they think they are spelled. I love this concept. And when Jenna brought this home yesterday, it immediately went up on her "art wall."

Jenna has made it clear that I am no longer allowed in her room, except to kiss her goodnight (although she hasn't complained yet when I come in to help her pick up). She made a sign last night -- spelling everything herself -- that states only she and Libby are allowed in the room.




1 comment:
you have been tagged - check my blog for details!
Post a Comment