Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Amen!

Every so often, Jenna breaks into song.

Today, this one took me by surprise. It's a song (cheer) she learned at Vacation Bible School this week. There's no "tune" to it -- just imagine a bunch of little kids yelling it. Loud.

Run, run in the race!
Keep, keep, keep the pace!
Run the race!
Keep the pace!
Keep your eyes on Jesus!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!

Sounds like she's loving VBS : )

Anonymous said...

She is!! And what's funny, is that when she comes home from VBS (a friend takes her there and back), I ask her what she did, and she always says, "I don't know." Then she breaks out into song! :)

Unknown said...

I ask her what she did, and she always says, "I don't know."

LOL! A sign of conversations (about school) to come ; )

Lisa said...

I love it! And it's so true! Hopefully it will stay with them as they grow up cause Lord knows at our age we could use some reminding! :-)

Hope y'all have a great weekend!