Friday, June 29, 2007

Made it to Florida!!



I don't remember how long it took us to get to the Florida state line from Mississippi. What I do remember is mistakenly looking at a map at this rest stop and realizing we had a long way to go to our final destination, Land O' Lakes, located just next door to Tampa! Actually getting to Florida was a huge deal to Jenna (who asked for several hours, "Are we in Florida yet?" For those of you childless couples reading this, DON'T LAUGH! Your turn is coming!) -- and an even larger deal was taking a picture at the Florida sign! I took one of her; she took one of me (my eyes are closed). It really was worth the stop ... except when she refused to go potty because the toilet was an automated flusher!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jenna's becoming quite the photographer! Great shots of both of you :D

Lelia said...

Those automated flushing toilets were invented by someone who never had to take a 3 year old to the potty!